Best Built-Up Roofing Systems in Texas, TX
The temptation of a built-up roof can be inevitable after knowing its incredible advantages. If you are looking for built-up roofing installation for your home, then Big Texas Roofing and Solar can be your best bet. Here, you can avail of a wide spectrum of the built-up roof services, such as installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement services. Additionally, our regular inspections and maintenance can help your roofing to attain its maximum life span.
Asphalt, coal tar, or cold-applied adhesive are the most common bitumen that we use in built-up roof systems. The asphalt or coal tar is heated in a kettle or tanker before being spread out using a mop or a mechanical spreader. Because solvent-based asphalts are used in cold-applied adhesives, they do not need to be heated before use. Aggregate, such as gravel, slag, or mineral granules, as well as glass-fibre or mineral-surfaced cap sheets, are all alternatives for built-up roof surfaces. Hot asphalt wiped over the entire surface, aluminium coatings, and elastomeric coatings are other alternatives.
Big Texas Roofing and Solar specialise in built-up roofing systems in Texas, which can last up to 20 years based on weather conditions. Built-up roofing is typically a light-coloured material that helps to reflect UV radiation. This material is considered one of the most cost-effective in the roofing industry. Built-up roofing is a popular choice for commercial buildings because of its resilience, low cost, and long lifespan. Our roofing experts can provide you with expert installation for built-up roofing.
Benefits of Built-Up Roofing
Built-up roofing can help you reap many perks. Some of the main benefits of built-up roofing are stated in the below-given list:
• Built-up roofing is a reliable roofing technique that has been prevalent in the USA for a century. It involves the coating of the roof surfacing materials with paint or other reflective materials to dramatically reduce the harmful effects of the UV rays.
• The built-up roofing materials are constructed with durable materials that can withstand extensive foot traffic. This roofing is particularly designed for heavy-duty and long-lasting wear.
• Built-up roofs have multiple levels of protection, so even if the top layer is damaged, the subsequent ones below will keep the building dry.
• It is a low maintenance roofing type that can significantly cut down your maintenance cost.
• Its multi-layered protection keeps your home safe from leakage problems and provides maximum wear and tear damage.
• Furthermore, built-up roofs are great fire resistants and can save your home and its content from fire damage.